Thursday, December 23, 2010

CalArts Portfolio 2011

After endless months of work on my portfolio , I can't believe I've finally sent them.Trust me when I say It's a huge huge relief....There are a few pieces that I'm not totally satisfied with but I'm pretty happy of how they all ended up looking like.Sent 4 sketchbooks but I only took photos of a few pages.Now all I can do is to hone my skills further more while waiting for the news.I really hope this is what CalArts is looking for so...I'll hear from them by March-April 2011 , wish me luck & Good Luck to those who are applying as well !! I'm already feeling antsy all around !!:)

So here it is , YAY !!! :D

SECTION 1























SECTION 2: SKETCHBOOKS







































































SECTION 3


























































Btw....A BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEARRRR !!! :) :) :) :)

-END-


9 comments:

  1. i love well all of it :), especially your sketchbooks so much character in them, you are clearly very talent, dunno why you wouldn't get it. I'm also applying this year for character animation....? I wish you best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Uma , Good luck to you too !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your portfolio is incredibly amazing! I especially love your storyboards. I'm panning on including a storyboard into my portfolio as well and i was wondering what kind of paper you used for the frames and how you got them all the same size?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cup, Thank you for the kind comment! Yeah I would recommend that you showcase your storyboard if you're applying to CalArts. They would really love to see that. Actually, I used post-it notes for the frame, so that explains why the sizes are all so consistent.

    Do you have an animatedbuzz profile ? You can start up a profile over there if you haven't already. Posting your sketches and your portfolio works on the forum over there is really a good idea. People over there are really nice and they're more than happy to help.

    Hope to see you there & Good luck applying !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this work is so fantastic! Your pen drawings are my favorite especially!! Do you have other degrees/schooling under your belt? Becuase you've been working for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! I can't even express how much I love this portfolio, it's seriously what I aspire to reach artistically these days. I had a quick question though, would you happen to recall the size of your portfolio/ some of the larger works you submitted? As well as the sketchbooks? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally awesome!!! I love your pen drawings! You totally inspire me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!!I HOW AMAZING! I LOVE YOUR DRAWING! and i think you can be a great animator!

    ReplyDelete